There is no charge to submit paper for review, but publishing a paper in JMESS requires Paper Processing Charges that is very little amount to dispatch and editorial expenses , and will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
For one entire research paper publication – USD $35
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online Version
- Individual Certificate Soft Copy to all author of paper
- All Author Registration Charges
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
– There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
1-Credit/Debit Cards (All Master/Visa/American Express)
– This is easy way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
2-Make Payment using Paypal:
3-Authors can also deposit fees through Western Union/MoneyGram/ UPT/Directly Transfer to Bank Account. Please ask for details.