Aim & Scope:
The Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies is a peer reviewed international journal publishing high-quality articles dedicated to all aspects of engineering. The Journal considers only manuscripts that have not been published (or submitted simultaneously), at any language, elsewhere. Contributions are in English. The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). JMESS invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work that communicates fundamental and current research and development both theoretical as well as application-oriented real world problems from science to technology. The Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies is being published monthly with original innovative and ground-breaking research and reviews. The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart from the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.